In the thirteen years since its formation Global Opportunities Unlimited Inc. has been continually developing the range of services that it offers to the Disabled Community of New Mexico. In late fall of this year it will be able for the first time to offer a complete end - to - end service including transporting participants to the location of their chosen activity.
This is possible due to Grant Funding received from the Neilsen Foundation for the acquisition of a fully accessible Bus, that can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs and able bodied assistants.
Opportunties include but are not limited to:
- wildlife viewing
- Isotope baseball games
- Balloon Fiesta
- Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
- Albuquerque Zoo
- Albuquerque Natural History Museum
- Coronado Historic Site
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park
- Albuquerque Aquarium and Botanical Gardens
- and various shows expos fairs and events